Hillary is a research scientist bridging research efforts between IHSI, the Biomedical Imaging Center at the Beckman Institute, and Carle Health System. Her primary focus is facilitating clinical and translational neuroimaging and neuroscience research collaboration. She is involved in grant writing, project development, design, data collection, analysis, and dissemination of results. Through IHSI, she works closely with scientists, physicians, and engineers to ensure the success of ongoing and new cross-institution collaborations in the field of neuroscience.
- Ph.D., Psychology (Cognition and Brain Science), Georgia Institute of Technology, 2012
- M.S., Psychology (Experimental Psychology), Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008
- B.A., Psychology, University of Notre Dame, 2005
· B.A., French Literature, University of Notre Dame, 2005
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society
- Society for Neuroscience
- American Psychological Association