Bringing together two world-class institutions to transform healthcare
Administered by IHSI, the Mayo Clinic and University of Illinois Alliance for Technology-Based Healthcare aims to blend the technical engineering expertise of Illinois with the clinical practice expertise of the Mayo Clinic to develop new technologies that will transform the practice of medicine. Visit mayoillinois.org to learn more about the innovative research activities and unique education programs that make the alliance one of the most successful statements of Illinois' nationwide impact.
Collaboration Fosters Innovation
- Transformative research collaborations toward patient-specific medical care
- Advancements in generating, interpreting, and applying genomic data to address unmet patient needs
- Breakthroughs in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of life-changing disorders and chronic diseases
- Groundbreaking education to inform the healthcare provider of the future
- Attention, exploration, and funding for new innovations and advances