Illinois Biostatistics Core
The Illinois Biostatistics Core at IHSI offers expert biostatistical consulting and analysis services in support of health-related research. We work with internal (Illinois) and external (non-Illinois) researchers on basic science, social and behavioral research, and translational research studies and clinical trials. Our services include:
- Study and questionnaire design, validation
- Data management, analysis guidance
- Power/sample size calculation
- Development of data specifications, statistical analysis plans
- Execution of data specifications requiring data manipulation and preparation of datasets
- Analysis of existing data/interpretation of statistical findings
- Assistance with grant applications, abstract, manuscript, and poster development
- Advanced analytical methods (e.g., structural equation modeling, multilevel mixed effects modeling, bootstrapping)
If you have any questions regarding core services, please contact Leta Summers, (217) 265-5013.
To initiate a project, please complete this form.