The Illinois REDCap team is able to provide project build services for an hourly rate. Project build services include:
- Building a REDCap data collection project
- Project testing
- Formatting automatic survey invitations
- Project documentation and instructions
- Research team training
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an initial consultation to discuss your project.
A one-hour-long initial consultation meeting is provided free of charge for every client. After the initial consultation meeting, hourly rates* are as follows:
- Internal rate: $60
- External rate: $80
A cost estimate will be provided for each project. All Illinois REDCap projects with an Illinois investigator, including those with external collaborators, will be charged at the internal rate. The external rate applies for non-Illinois REDCap consultation projects.
*Rates effective 5/1/20. Rates are evaluated regularly and are subject to change.
- Invoices are mailed to one or more contacts specified by the client. Invoices only reflect hours worked by the REDCap team. Time spent by the REDCap team to correct errors in the deliverable(s) will not be billable to the client.
- Upon receipt and review of the draft invoice, internal clients are expected to respond with approval to the IHSI billing contact noted on the invoice so that funds may be deducted from the provided CFOAP. Payment from external clients is expected net 30 of each month
- Clients will be asked to provide either a signed CFOAP authorization (internal investigators) or signed revenue-generating agreement (external investigators) before any REDCap work can begin.
- CFOAP Authorization: Permits IHSI to collect funds from the provided account on a monthly basis, after acceptance of draft invoice.
- Revenu-Generating Agreement: Approved by University Counsel and the Office of Business and Financial Services; outlines deliverables, billing specifications, and timelines.
- If the direction of the project changes and additional services are required, the estimated costs will be reassessed and discussed with the client. If necessary, new agreement(s) may be generated and circulated for signature.