The Illinois REDCap team is able to provide project build services for an hourly rate. Project build services include:
- Building a REDCap data collection project
- Project testing
- Formatting automatic survey invitations
- Project documentation and instructions
- Research team training
Email email@example.com to set up an initial consultation to discuss your project.
A one-hour-long initial consultation meeting is provided free of charge for every client. After the initial consultation meeting, the hourly rate is $60.
A cost estimate will be provided for each project. All Illinois REDCap projects with an Illinois investigator, including those with external collaborators, will be charged at the hourly rate of $60.
*Rates effective 5/1/20. Rates are evaluated regularly and are subject to change.
- Invoices are mailed to one or more contacts specified by the client. Invoices only reflect hours worked by the REDCap team. Time spent by the REDCap team to correct errors in the deliverable(s) will not be billable to the client.
- Upon receipt and review of the draft invoice, internal clients are expected to respond with approval to the IHSI billing contact noted on the invoice so that funds may be deducted from the provided CFOAP.
- Clients will be asked to provide either a signed CFOAP authorization before any REDCap work can begin. This permits IHSI to collect funds from the provided account on a monthly basis after acceptance of the draft invoice.
- If the direction of the project changes and additional services are required, the estimated costs will be reassessed and discussed with the client. If necessary, new agreement(s) may be generated and circulated for signature.