IHSI drives collaborations with units across campus and with external partners, locally and globally, to transform the health landscape.
By partnering, IHSI serves its mission to ignite and accelerate health research and innovation through interdisciplinary convergence. Some exciting collaborations include:
- The Mayo Clinic & Illinois Alliance
- In partnership with Mayo Clinic, National Center for Supercomputing Applications, and the College of Engineering
- Center for Social and Behavioral Sciences (CSBS)
- Partnering with IHSI at the intersection of health and social and behavioral assessment
- Illinois NeuroBehavioral Assessment Laboratory (INBAL) - website launching soon!
- Please contact Kathryn Leskis
- Health Equity Scholars Program
- Please contact Emily Stone for information on Community-Academic Partnerships through Health
- Center for Brain Plasticity
- In partnership with the Beckman Institute
- MS Research Collaborative
- Please contact Prof. Jake Sosnoff for partnership opportunities
- Microbial Systems Initiative (MSI)
- In partnership with the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, Institute for Genomic Biology, School of Molecular and Cellular Biology, and the Department of Microbiology